If you enjoy dodge ball, chances are, you'll enjoy Tom and Jerry Dash and Catch. It's a simulation of the popular kid's (and sometimes adult) game. You will get to choose your own team, made up of three cartoon characters. You get to choose from Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Same, Dick Dastardly, Fred Flintstone, Tom Fudd and Wile E. Coyote. Pick three and then get ready for battle. May the toughest, most accurate team win!
In this game, you will use the keyboard controls to both choose your team and throw the ball. You will be able to adjust the amount of force you use. Throw it hard when you need to and let up when necessary.
Tom and Jerry Dash and Cash will test your ability to react, stay focused and think quickly. If you are able to master the aforementioned, you will play well. If you can't, you won't.
This game utilizes Flash technology. The colors are vibrant, the game entertaining and the overall playing experience is good.
The next time you need your Tom and Jerry fix, give this game try. You will find that it more than satisfies. It's fun, super simple and gives you a chance to once-again play volleyball, even if you are only able to do so virtually, this time around. Dodgeball may be banned in America's elementary schools, but it's not banned online. Play on and have a good time!
All Tom and Jerry posts
- Tom and Jerry Cartoons
- Tom and Jerry Friends
- Tom and Jerry Characters
- Tom and Jerry Relationship
- Dash And Catch Game Review
- Super Cheese Bounce Game Review
- Tom And Jerry Show 2014 - Cartoon TV Series - Images
- Warner Bros accused for censorship
- The Lost Dragon: Tom and Jerry As Surrogate Parents - Movie Review
- Tom and Jerry - Ready for December News?
- Tom and Jerry Show - Sunny Side Up - SEASON 1 PART 2 now available on DVD
- Tom and Jerry Spy Quest - Quick Preview Of The Forthcoming Release
- Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch DVD Collection - 13 re-mastered shorts scheduled for June 2015
- Googling Tom and Jerry Stuff - News for May 2015
- Burger King Kids Meal - Tom and Jerry Toys